Capital One Savor
The Savor card comes with the following signup bonus:
- Get $300 when you spend $3,000 within three months from account opening.
- They’ve also added a new benefit for 2019 to get reimbursed a $9.99 monthly Postmates Unlimited subscription cost.
Card earns the following rewards rates with no earnings limit, no minimum redemption, and no rewards expiration:
- 4% cashback on dining and entertainment
- 2% cashback on groceries
- 1% cashback everywhere else
- They’ve added a benefit to get 8% cash back at Vivid Seats
- $95 annual fee (not waived the first year)
- No foreign transaction fees, like all other Capital One cards
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
The Fine Print
What counts as dining? Purchases at restaurants, cafes, bars, lounges, fast-food chains and bakeries.
What counts as entertainment? Buying tickets to a movie, play, concert, sporting event, tourist attraction, theme park, aquarium, zoo, dance club, pool hall or bowling alley. Also, making purchases at record store and video rental locations. This excludes non-industry entertainment merchant codes like cable, digital streaming, and subscription services.
How to get this deal:
- Recommended Credit Score: 690-850 (Good - Excellent)
- Click here to go to CapitalOne to apply